Electrical device safety is extremely important due to the risks associated with electrical current usage. In the case of devices that do not meet the required standards, there is a risk of electric shock, fire, and damage to other electrical equipment. For this reason, manufacturers must adhere to rigorous safety requirements to ensure that their products are safe for users.
Currently, DOKTORVOLT company holds certifications such as TÜV SÜD, which complies with ISO 9001:2015, CE, and IEC 61439. These certifications apply to the majority of their series of distribution panels for construction, industrial, photovoltaic, and extension cords.
Quality certifications are incredibly important as they serve as confirmation that a product has been manufactured in accordance with safety standards and meets legal requirements. Certification is carried out by independent institutions that test the product for safety and durability. As a result, customers have the assurance that they are purchasing a product that is safe to use.
ISO 9001:2015 is a standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), which specifies requirements for a quality management system in organizations. The ISO 9001 certification confirms that a company meets the requirements of this standard and is capable of providing its customers with high-quality products and services.
ISO 9001 certification is a voluntary process that involves conducting internal and external audits, resulting in the company receiving a certificate confirming compliance with the standard’s requirements. Implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system can help a company improve operational efficiency, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance competitiveness in the market.
It is important for customers to remember the significance of certification and the safety of electrical devices. When purchasing a device, it is worthwhile to check if it has the required certifications and if it complies with the latest safety standards. This ensures that using the device will be safe and won’t pose risks of electric shock or fire hazards to the user and others.